My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

I'm originally from Kentucky and somehow wound up in Texas. I miss trees that live out the seasons and my family. I've been blessed with amazing friends, not weather or scenery, but fabulous people. I love them!

Friday

Nov. 1, 2006 Journal

Somewhere near Detroit, Michigan, USA.
I'm on British Airways which should almost serve as a trip in itself. It's kind of weird.
All of us are spread out on the plane. I'm so thankful for my down blanket which is nice and comfy and warm.
The group going to Sudan is also on board with us. Maybe now I can better understand the excitement people have been feeling for me.
The lights of Detroit are out the window. We're getting a new crew and some additional passengers.
There are about 15 movies available to watch and music to listen to. It's pretty cool.
God bless this journey.
I can't wait to see Susan and see her smile.
I love God.
We've got one little strange system of life we've tinkered with as man.
Ciao for now.